Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Accessory Book

     I love to scrapbook and therefore have a lot of scrapbooking supplies, especially stickers and accessories. Last week, I wanted to organize a lot of my supplies, but did not have a lot of accessory organizers. So, I put many items in zip lock bags. I knew that it would not last and I would change my technique when I could. The next day, I went shopping with a friend and told her about my organization "problem". She suggested storing my stickers in page protectors, which would be held in a binder. I tried this technique and liked how it turned out. Therefore, I wanted to share what I did.



Necessary Items

  • 1 binder (any size that can contain all of your stickers/borders/stencils/etc.) (I used a 3" binder)
  • 3 inch X 3 inch full adhesive notes (mine are Post-it brand)
  • Transparent page protectors 
  • A pen/pencil
Directions

  1. Organize stickers into relative piles ("Christmas", "Music", "Letters", etc.)
  2. Write on adhesive notes, labels for each pile 
  3. Stick each note to a separate page protector
  4. Insert labeled page protectors inside the binder
  5. Place corresponding stickers inside page protectors
  6. On the front cover of the binder, place a label entitled, "Stickers" or "Accessories".
NOTE: I also use my sticker binder as a holder for future projects, cut-outs, stencils, etc.

     I like how organized, portable and cheap this accessory organizer is! 


No comments:

Post a Comment