Monday, September 30, 2013

My Art Bin




   














Last week, my art teacher told me that if I wanted, I could keep a box of my art supplies in his classroom. So, this weekend, I went to Target and bought a neat storage bin, organized it and decorated it. I love how it turned out and cannot wait to take it to class, tomorrow!

Necessary Items
  • Storage bin (I bought mine at Target for about $8)
  • Zipper bag(s) (I used an old make-up bag) 
  • Small metal bucket(s)
  • All-purpose Markers (I used "Chalk Ink Wet Wipe Markers")
Directions
  • Organize art supplies (or other supplies such as scrapbooking supplies/school supplies/etc.) into containers and arrange the containers inside the bin
  • Decorate/personalize the lid of the storage bin, using the markers 


No comments:

Post a Comment