Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Clavinova Festival


Just about every year, I participate in a "Clavinova Festival". At the festival, each performer gets the opportunity to play on a Clavinova, which is a digital piano, containing a huge variety of features. The performers may choose how they would like to dress (formally, casually or in a costume) This year, I chose to dress in a costume. The song that I am playing is "Music of the Night" from the popular "Phantom of the Opera".

Here is a picture of Christine Daae's attire during the scene of this song...








Here is a picture of the costume that I am going to wear to the festival...

White Costume Robe: Made by my mom
Gold Dress: Gift
Gold Flats: JCPenny; $10

I am really excited to play at the festival and love how my costume turned out!










*The top picture was provided by the following website: http://danzaclas.altervista.org/onthestage/galleria12.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment