Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Church Outfit



I had a wonderful experience, this past Sunday, visiting the church of one of my best friends. (It is always interesting to me to learn about how different people within the one body of Christ worship and serve our Creator.)
After a lot of thought over what outfit would be appropriate for this church service, this is the outfit that I came up with....

Outfit
Black Blazer:
Yellow Tank Top: Maurice's; $8
White Tank Top: Target; $8
Skirt: Plato's Closet; $5

Accessories
White Pearl-studded Earrings: Gift; Part of a set
White Pearl Necklace: Target; $15
White Pearl Bracelet: Gift
Black Ballet Flats: Wal-Mart; $6

However, I would like to note that I learned a lot about the common dress trends at that church, while I visited and the next time that I have the opportunity to visit the church, I will be sure to try and do a better job at respecting their traditional fashion trends. For example, most women wore skirts/dresses that hung below their knees; they did not wear jewelry; they wore high heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment