Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday Outfit

Today, I attempted the 2015 fashion trend- "military green". I decided to mix my olive green blazer- giving the more "military rough" look- with my coral blouse and boot-cut jeans- a "classy" look. I accessorized with my gold chain necklace- which can be viewed as "classy" or "rough".

Outfit
Olive Green Blazer: Gift
Coral Bow Blouse: BodyCentral; $16
White Tank Top: Kohl's; $7
Boot-cut Jeans: Old Navy; $20

Accessories
Gold Earrings: Gift
Gold Chain Necklace: Charming Charlie; $15
Brown Flats: Famous Footwear; $30

1 comment:

  1. This is not the biggest festival in India, but it is the most colorful and probably the most popular alien. Many people have "Holi Experience in India" on their lists and for good reason. How often can adults throw colored powder and spray them with water guns filled with colored water? And ... for those who are more courageous than me ... there is also Bhang Lassi.

    Fashion tips
    beauty tips for holi
    Best Fashion tips
    holi fashion tips

    ReplyDelete